2012 Cluster Meeting
2012 Eastern Carolina Cluster Meeting
"Technology in Congregations"
The demand for congregational leaders to understand the role of technology in congregations in the 21st century is growing exponentially.
This doesn't mean you have to be a tech expert, it means only that you need to know what's possible, what's feasible and how to make the
most impact with the resources available.
In this workshop, we'll explore:
- The scope of technology in congregations today
- Keys to an effective technological front door
- Connecting with members and friends technologically
- The role of social media
- Using technology in worship services
- Best practices in virtual meetings
The workshop is designed for:
- Communications Committee members
- Membership Committee members
- Board members
- Ministers, Religious Educators, and other staff
- Other congregational leaders
The Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Greenville invites all of the congregations of
Eastern North Carolina and beyond to a cluster meeting we are hosting on Saturday, March 17th.
We believe that opportunities for interaction with other congregations are a vital
resource to helping our congregations to grow and be successful.